Microsoft released two updates as PC build 10586.240 and Mobile build 10586.242 for Windows 10.Its somewhat special because the latest version was released 15 days after the last update.
Though this does not contain any Front Facing Features many more improvements and fixes are included.
Here are some new features.
- Improvements in General Applications compatibility.
- Facility to fix issues though you don’t have touch input and data connection even after updating tools for Windows 10
- Tools to improve reliability in reminders.
- Ability to track data usage by improved UI.To activate this Settings > Network and Wireless > Data Usage
- Improved navigation bars for some devices
Source: Feedback Hub